Personality Disorders FAQ
Some of our most frequently asked questions about Personality Disorders.
- Self Injury Paranoia or Suspicious Thoughts
- Suicidal Thoughts or Behaviors
- Unstable Relationships
- Unclear Self Image
- Extreme Mood/Emotional Swings
- Explosive Anger Impulsive, Destructive Behavior
- Fear of abandonment, real or imagined.
Symptoms of Personality Disorders vary depending on the type, if you believe that you have a Personality Disorder, you should come in for an assessment. Google has a lot of misinformation, with some searches making it seem that Personality Disorders are untreatable. We don’t want you to feel further stigmatized, so give us a call or contact us. We will connect you with a specialized clinician, who can further assist you in assessing whether or not you have a Personality Disorder.